How To Initialize NVRAM
Posted by Ed Dayton, Last modified by Ed Dayton on 06 December 2017 12:34 PM
To initialize NVRAM
1) Turn the printer power off.
2) Remove any installed accessories (for example, a stapler/stacker).
3) For HP LaserJet 4200/4300 Series printers: Hold down (DOWN ARROW button), and then turn the
Printer power on.
For HP LaserJet 4250/4350 Series printers: Turn the printer power on, and then hold down the
(DOWN ARROW button), when the memory count begins.
4) Continue holding down until all three printer control-panel lights flash once and then remain
5) Press the (UP ARROW button).
6) Press the PAUSE/RESUME button (LJ 4200/4300) or the MENU button (LJ 4250/4350). The display
should show SKIP DISK LOAD.
7) Press the (UP ARROW button) until NVRAM INIT is highlighted.
8) Press the SELECT (Check) button, The printer initializes NVRAM and then continues its power-on sequence.